The PharMix D-Series agitator is the right answer for small-scale mixing requirements in the R&D and pilot plant environment. In addition, its torque and high RPM capacity also make this agitator well suited for a wide range of fermentor applications. This compact agitator combines all the industry-leading PharMix features in a unique, direct-drive arrangement. The result is a mixer unparalleled for performance, versatility, and operating range. Take advantage of these D-Series features:
- Vessel capacity range up to 150L
- All stainless construction – product surfaces are electropolished; drive and pedestal are polished
- Compact, space-saving design; 3”, 4”, and 6” tri-clamp mounts
- Direct drive and direct inline planetary gear reduction available
- Robust prop shaft designs for extreme low-level mixing; speeds to 850 RPM
- Impeller selection options that meet numerous product requirements—including high shear
- Mechanical seal options: single mechanical seals, single mechanical seals with sanitary gland, and double mechanical seal options
Watch the PharMix D-Series video and learn more.
PharMix D-Series (Short Video)
PharMix D-Series (Long Video)
Get the most from your PharMix Agitator with patent-pending components:
PharMix MSP (Mechanical Seal Port) eliminates welded sanitary fittings. The flush interior creates a smooth profile for easy self-draining and a true hygienic connection.
PharMix Seal Hygienic Coupling is ideal for multi-product mixing where impellers are changed to match processing requirements or when one-piece continuous shafts cannot be installed.