PharMix agitators represent the next generation in quality, performance, clean-ability and value. Bring us your most challenging mixing requirements and our highly skilled engineers will design a system for your specific application.
- All stainless steel drives – inverter duty motor, reduction gear, and pedestal
- Versatile drive motor mounting configurations that include direct-drive, in-line parallel, or right angle
- Product contact material is T316LSS (S31600/S31603) standard or available in any higher alloy such as Hastelloy®, Duplex, or AL6XN®
- Unlimited impeller availability including classic turbines, foils, high shear, and custom designs
- Mechanically polished finishes and final electropolishing available to match any product contact specification
- Wide range of hygienic shaft seals to meet any application – single mechanical through double mechanical gas- or liquid-charged models
- Robust shaft designs that can run in free air for CIP and low-level mixing, eliminating stabilizing rings
- Advanced, patent-pending in-vessel hygienic couplings available for use with extended shafts, large-diameter impellers, and maintenance accessibility
- Integrated agitation controls in NEMA 4X enclosures that can be mounted on-board or remotely
- Complete pre-validation documentation package provided with each unit including standard “Certificates of Conformance” for metallic materials, seal faces (FDA) and, elastomers (FDA & USP VI) – a PharMix® exclusive
- Patent pending PharMix hygienic coupling that can be used for multi-product mixing where impellers are changed to match processing requirements or when one-piece continuous shafts cannot be installed.
- PharMix MSP (Mechanical Seal Port) creates a smooth profile for easy self-draining and a true hygienic connection with removable nozzles on any agitator mechanical seal.
Download PharMix Agitators brochure.